
Anyone that really knows me knows I adore my little chihuahua, Leila. I never thought I would ever own one but I sure fell in love with her when I first saw her almost a year ago she was SO small (yeah that's her hours old) but I digress...here is what everyone is really here to see my I ♥ faces entry and here it is:
When I was going through the pictures I took of her earlier today I came across this one planning not to use it at all because she had closed her eyes when my husband saw it he was like "You need to use that one it really looks like she has a HUGE smile on her face!" and after looking at it a bit longer I could totally see the sweet super happy smile with the eyes closed being a part of her expression. So it was then decided this was the one to use.
I hope you enjoy it!
:-)

32 comments:
My dogs smile with their eyes closed too...the shot is perfect!
She's so cute and she looks so playful! :)
She looks like she is full of energy, and deffently looks happy. Love that curl in her tounge.
What a face...what a TONGUE. A real lovable cutie you have. I have a Pom but he didn't make it onto the blog today.
Yeah, now that I think about it I capture her a lot with that tongue sticking out...hmmm I wonder if she is trying to tell me something...lol
Haha! Just sooo super duper cute!
Kram från Sverige...Snowflake= Snöflinga :)
Yay for Hubby!! Great shot...I'm glad he pointed it out. Looking at this, I can't help but to get a huge smile on my face. Adorable :D
oo yeah your hubby is soo right!! My first idea, when I saw this beautiful photo, was: what a cute smile!! This photo really is fantastic and so sweet!!
Have a nice week!!
This is a really cute shot.
aw that is hilarious and so cute.
Thanks for stopping by! I love the expression on your dog!
I love it! She's adorable! I love how it looks like she's smiling :)
Stinkin CUTE!!!
lol this made me laugh. look at that face!
This is an awesome photo! I love it!
Awww thank you all so much for the comments so far! :-) (Leila appreciates them as well LOL)
OMG! Precious! I love everything about this shot. Love the smile, the closed eyes, the clarity, the composition and the angle. FANTASTIC!
haha This cracks me up! perfect shot!
Oh my goodness!!! She looks SO happy!!! What an awesome picture! Great shot!!
I love it. She looks happy as a clam. I love Chihuahua's too. I never thought I would own one either and now I have two.
I think you made an excellent choice! I can totally see the smile!
So cute!!! Our dogs smile too :)
Ack! SO adorable!!!
she is so great! what a face :) great capture.
What a great smile!
My goodness...it looks like she is laughing hysterically! Her rolled up tongue and squinty eyes are so adorable. What a cutie. I can see why you are so in love with her! Thanks so much for stopping by and for the sweet comment!
How funny. I think this is the first time I've ever found that I shared my name with a doggie. Cute shot!
Aw, that smile is to die for! :)
Love it!
Holy crap! That has got to be the biggest awesomest doggy smile I've ever seen!!!! SOOOO adorable!
She's cute! And has a wonderful name--we named our kitten Leila, too.
Have to be honest, they are not my cup of tea, but this pic sure made me happy!
Post a Comment