As I sit here looking as this little collage that I quickly produced, I know it represents my search for my own personal 'style'. It reminds me of those teen years in which we were all confused and unsure about who we wanted to be and where we wanted to go in life. It's strange to be going through that again but this time it has been translated into the beginning stages of my photography, but I guess we all have to start somewhere, right?
One of the most important things for me to do is to look towards those people I admire the most and learn a bit from each of them to create my own self. The one I feel is most important is Annie Marie, of Annie Marie Photography. I remember the first and only time I really got to interact with her was for my class of 2005 seniors pics. I remember what a beautiful set up she had for her studio which was a old house with beautiful flowers all around it, located right in Excelisor, MN just steps away from lake Minnetonka with a small downtown feel in between. The way Annie had everything set up and the beauty of her images really opened my eyes up to the world of photography, and even though from that I didn't really drive straight into perusing that career I always kept her in my mind.
It's amazing what a strong impression one photographer left from one senior session with me :-)

1 comment:
I will be forever touched by you!! Sometimes the inspiration goes the other way. I will follow your blog and watch you forever grow!!
Annie
Post a Comment